Glutenista's EASY Homemade Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
When I am sick, all I want is a delicious, EASY, bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup. While there are a few gluten-free chicken noodle soups in the gluten-free marketplace, none of them really ever helped to heal what ailed me. That is until Mr. Glutenista made me this little cup of love to help me out on the road to recovery! This is a recipe you can make to your liking, or energy level. Need it really simple? Chicken Broth + Poultry Seasoning = tastes quite a bit like Ramen broth :-)
Mr. Glutenista's Little Cup of Love
AKA Easy, Peasy Gluten-Freesy Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
You Will Need:
OTHER OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS:
when we said this was easy peasy, we were not lying!
- If including vegetables, saute in butter or EVOO in sauce pan until soft
- Add seasoning & chicken broth to a sauce pan
- Heat broth on stovetop, bring to boil
- Add Noodles, cook per directions. Sample as you go along to preferred al-denten-ess
- Optional: Simmer, add chicken for a few minutes
- Remove from heat & serve - HOW EASY WAS THAT?!?!