Gluten-Free Pina Colada Recipe
Pina Coladas rock our world. In most cases, pina coladas are naturally gluten-free (it all depends on the booze used). Perfect for oceanfront, poolside or just escaping in your backyard, our easy gluten-free pina colada recipe will have you go from stressed to relaxed in a flash. Happy relaxing glutenistas!
Ingredients for Gluten-Free Pina Colada Recipe:
- 3 oz Coconut Rum
- 1/3 cup Pineapple Juice
- 3 TB Coco Real Coconut Cream
- Ice (the perfect amount is 2/3 of a magic bullet cup filled with crushed ice)
- Optional: a floater of Bacardi Anejo Rum on top!
- Feeling Indulgent? Add a scoop of vanilla, coconut or pineapple ice cream
Directions for a Gluten-Free Pina Colada:
- Add Rum, Pineapple Juice and Coconut Cream to blender. Add enough ice, about 10 cubes, to create an icy texture. Blend well. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and pretend you are on a beach!