Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Recipe by Glutenista
EASY, DELICIOUS & INJECTED WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING!
* Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix
* 3 Eggs
* 1 Stick (1/2 c) Softened Butter
* 2 tsp GF Vanilla (we use Costco GF Vanilla)
* Pumpkin (15 oz can)
* Cinnamon to taste (rec: 2 tsp)
* Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste (rec: 1 tsp)
* Pillsbury Easy Frost Cream Cheese Frosting
CREAM - Butter, Eggs & Vanilla
MIX IN - Pumpkin, Cinnamon & Pumpkin Pie Spice
MIX IN - Cake Mix
POUR - into muffin pan, baking cups/liners or shaped cups.
Note: Batter will be thick, but bakes up to be airy!
BAKE - Per Box Directions for Cupcakes
COOL for 30+ minutes or *sample/practice* as we did :-)
INJECT - Stick tip of Pillsbury Easy Frost Cream Cheese Frosting into middle of cupcake and inject with frosting. Stop when cupcake starts to expand
FROST - top of cupcake
DECORATE - Add Candy Corn to get into the spirit or use frosting to decorate with faces, pumpkins or other spirited icons!
ENJOY & TRY TO EAT JUST ONE!!!!
* Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting (use pastry tip or ziploc w/corner cut to inject)
* Different Colored Frosting in middle for a Halloween "surprise"
* Dairy-Free? Use No Butter Instructions from Betty Crocker:
http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/gluten-free-baking-mixes/no-butter-instructions (*OMIT WATER*)
Upload your cupcake photos to www.facebook.com/glutenista